Wednesday, May 12, 2010

# 89 Basic Photo Editing


This is a picture of my Zinnias that my sister took last summer. Using Picnik, I cropped, sharpened and resized the picture, as well as putting a fancy border around it. It was exceedingly easy to use, and I was pleased with the results. And I didn't have to register for it. I may very well use it in the future. My pictures are stuck on my computer helter skelter, and I seldom mess with them. But this was very simple. I did try Fotoflexer, and found it to be a bit more difficult to use, and never did get the picture saved. Although, my cat as an Andy Warhol painting was pretty cool.

Probably the functions that would be most important to me would be editing, red-eye, sharpening, cropping and resizing. The rest would be fun stuff. And anything anti-aging. :)

No comments: