Monday, July 5, 2010

# 91 Fun with Photos


I enjoyed playing with these websites. Befunky was seriously easy to use, and I liked the effects, using my grandaughter with cake icing on her nose as my subject, 13th birthday, last year. I particularly liked the water color effect and the cartoonizer. I had trouble with Bighugelabs, too many instructions, distractions, advertisements, just too much stuff on the page. I managed to get nothing accomplised on that website. I then started on Faceinthehole, which is neat. I was able to get my grandson's pic in the Cookie Monsters mouth, but after waiting 10 minutes for it to save and archive, I thought it a bit ridculous. Tried again with another picture of my grandaughter, and couldn't find one to fit in the hole to look right. I don't have quite the right shaped pictures to make it work well. All in all, it was fun, and I will definetely use Befunky again. In lieu of a picture of me from Faceinthehole, I offer one of my beautiful Grandaughter, courtesy of Befunky.com.

No comments: