Saturday, February 23, 2008

#26 iHcpl- Everybody sing!

Our assignment, should we have chosen to accept it, was to look at social networking sites for music. Mostly this exercise just made me feel old, because I still haven't heard of half the artists listed. I looked around Projectplaylist.com, checked out the playlists of others, and was relieved to know that they at least had Sting on their website. I also looked for Queen, and for some reason the song Killer Queen kept coming up over and over again. Music has always been important, especially to young people, I shared 45's and record albums with my friends as a young person, now kids share music on the internet. Its a good thing. Also played around with Jamstudio.com, and discovered that I will never be a music composer. The site was a bit limited unless you paid to join, and it needed more instructions, but it was kind of fun. I won't be sharing my efforts with anyone though.

No comments: