Thursday, October 4, 2007

Week 4 #9 Feeder tools

I have been messing around with the four tools that were suggested by iHCPl, and found them all to be interesting. I have to say, I didn't care much for Feedster, just found it confusing and can't even explain why. I really liked Topix, it was easy to manuver around in, in fact, I pulled a feed to my bloglines account on all things Colin Firth. He is an exceedigly good looking and talented British actor, who is probably best known for his portrayal of Mr Darcy in Pride and Prejudice. The definitive portrayal according to most of the ladies who love Jane Austen. He is one of my favorite actors, and the fact that he looks fine in Edwardian attire is an added plus. Anyway, I digress. I didn't care for Syndic8, the blogs appeared to be older, and in alphbetical order. Technorati was fun, got caught up in reading all different kinds of blogs. All in all, it was a good experience, and I discovered all kinds of ways to find information. Now, where is that Colin Firth feed...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: