Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wk 8 #18 Social Networking

I wandered through the various social networking sites, and I have to say that I believe My Space has the most interesting pages and people. Or should I say weirder. I myself have a My Space page, with 7 friends, and dont really use it much, except to put cute stuff, or tacky stuff on it. Its neat, but unless your are really in to the networking world, or youngish, I dont really find it of much use. Facebook looks a bit more "normal", and I don't have any desire to share blogs with a network. I did enjoy the Rate My Space website, since I am into decorating to some degree, it was fun. What a person can do with an old double-wide trailer is amazing. All in all, it was an informative experience, and a direction to go if at some point I need less people in my life, and more computer time.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: