Wednesday, October 28, 2009

#74 Social Petworking

I have to admit, I created a webpage for my cat Emma on Catster. It was fairly easy, though I had some trouble finding her breed, and it was really slow to load after I had finished filling out the information. Even her picture is up there. I also did a diary entry on Emma's Day, all about her rather dull day at home. It was sort of fun, and something I may keep up with. Checked out Pet.doc, and got advice on how to trim her toenails.

I don't feel a great need to do social networking for my cat. Emma and I are both rather lone wolves, so to speak, and are content to be as such. I can see why many people enjoy doing it, finding folks with the same breed of cat or dog as your own, or just enjoying the company of others. I talk about Emma at work, we all share our pet stories, and she is a very important part of my life. But I would rather not disturb her privacy any more then necessary. :)

No comments: